Tuesday 29 May 2012

Hey there and Rugby

Well now that the South Islands posts are done I can get to more of our adventures here in New Zealand. I'm not sure what I am going to do next but I will think on it tonight and we'll see what I decide on tomorrow.

Meanwhile since that last post was rather short and uneventful I thought I would post a couple rugby videos. Last week we went to a pub and watched a rugby league match (the most intense type of rugby) between Queensland, Australia and New South Wales, Australia known as the State of Origin (rivalry between who started Rugby). It was damn awesome. There were huge hits and even a fight. I've only been to one rugby match (not rugby league) and it was pretty sweet. Rugby is huge here and I can see why. It is very addicting to watch. When I have more time I may expand on the rules and such. For now here are a couple of videos.



Also here is a few highlights of Jonah Lomu who is known as the best rugby player of all time (and yes he did play for the All Blacks).



This is but a preview of how good he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment