Friday 18 May 2012



So this is an attempt at a summary of my experiences during my study abroad time in New Zealand. Alright I know I'm starting pretty late in the game but I figured now is better than never. My experiences will not be going in chronological order and by this I mean I'm not gunna start by explaining things from when I first landed in NZ on February 23rd (if that makes sense). As a starting point I thought I would begin by showing what we got to do on our south island trip from April 9th to the 19th. The trip started with us driving down to Wellington in our white Saab which was our main mode of transportation. Wellington is on the southern tip of the north island and it was about a 6-7 hour drive from Hamilton. It would have been a shorter trip if we didn't get stuck in some bullshit traffic that was backed up because of a bullshit round about. When we arrived in Wellington we spent the night at a friends house (who is attending the Uni) to catch our ferry which left for Picton at like 8 in the morning. Lets just say it was a crazy morning having to get up and find the boarding dock for the Interislander. We may have been hungover. But none the less we found it and made it to Picton. I'll end it hear for now and just show some pictures.


 Our life in the Saab (soon to be known as the Sassin Saab)

On the Interislander to Picton. It was a pretty blurry morning.
 Random view from the ferry

Random view from the ferry part 2.
A fellow Interislander headed back to Wellington
This would be Donald Duck in Picton. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment