Thursday 14 June 2012

Moving in

Okay so the next morning came and I slept in until like 11 o clock but Katie and Autumn were up and at em finding a house. I got very lucky because they just happened to find a house that had three openings and I got a spot in the flat. Our flat (house) holds seven people. So our landlord came and picked us up, and she was an hour late I remember, but I was out of the hostel and moving into my new home for the next four months. The entire place was furnished and we had to go through and account for every last thing (down to the last fork) to make sure it was all there. After like two hours of going through everything we were finally moved into the house. It is a very beautiful yellow flat on Helena. 29 Helena, Hillcrest, Hamilton, Waikato (region), New Zealand was my new address.

My room

Front

Driveway


Front


Kitchen

Lounge #1

Hallway and laundry 

Laundry

Toilet room

Where I shower

Back Lounge

Front porch

Beer Kirill got for me

Room angle #2

Front of house

Once we got moved in we decided to walk to the Warehouse (basically a Sams Club type store with out cheap prices) which is like a two minute walk from my house and we got our bed sheets and our phones. It was a great feeling getting moved in and getting my time in New Zealand set into motion. 

Forgot to mention the University is practically across the street.

That's really all I got to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment